Choosing the Right Insurance for Your Dental Practice is Essential
You’ve worked hard to make your dental practice grow. You’ve invested your time, money and effort to provide professional service for your patients. That’s why it’s important to properly protect your practice with an insurance agency that has been in business for over 60 years, and with an insurance carrier that is “A+” rated by AM Best.
Hatter, Williams & Purdy Insurance has been providing quality insurance coverage for our clients since 1947, and we have a special program for dentists and dental surgeons.
Our property and general liability coverage includes:
- Coverage for claims resulting from bodily injury or property damage (excluding professional liability)
- Business Personal Property
- Advertising and Personal Injury
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Crime Coverage
- Sign Coverage
- Electronic Data Processing Coverage for Computers and Data
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage (may be added by endorsement)
- Patient Files and Valuable Records Coverage
- Coverage for Dental Instruments
- Identity Fraud Expense (may be added by endorsement)
- Convenient installment plans, with one simple bill
- Streamlined claims handling with an 24 hour claims phone number
We can also provide a quick and easy Worker’s Compensation Insurance for your practice, at the lowest rates available to dentists. For a no obligation, no cost quote on your practice, or your worker’s compensation insurance, Contact Us or click here to fill out a questionnaire!