Are you eligible for discounts on your auto insurance?
At HWP Insurance we work hard to save you money on your auto insurance. Allow us to review your coverage and work with you to identify additional saving opportunities. As a brokerage we represent multiple insurance companies, each of whom offer a wide variety of discounts.
Your insurance may be eligible for one or more of these discounts:
- Airbag – Vehicles that are equipped with front seat air bags.
- Alarm System – Vehicles equipped with an alarm system.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Applicable for vehicles that have a 2 or 4 wheel anti-locking brake system.
- Distant Student – Unmarried drivers who attend college over 100 miles from the residence and does not have a vehicle with them.
- Good Driver Discount –Drivers who have been continuously licensed for 3 years or more and has not had more than 1 violation or an at fault accident which resulted in bodily injury or death.
- Good Student – Unmarried drivers with less than 8 years driving experience who are a full time student (12 units or more) and has a B average.
- Group Discount – The named insured or spouse has a Bachelor degree in a qualified field and/or a member of related association.
- Hybrid Vehicle – Each qualified Hybrid vehicle insured qualifies for a discount.
- Inexperienced Driver Safety- Applies to each operator with less than 5 years of driving experience and has completed a driver education course.
- Mature Driver Course – A principal driver age 55 or older and completed a Driver Improvement Course from a DMV certified school. Discount is valid for 3 years from date of class if driver remains ticket/accident free during that time.
- Multi Car – Two or more private passenger automobiles residing at the residence address and registered to the named insured.
- Multi Policy – The named insured has a Homeowners, Condominium or Renters insurance with the same carrier.
- Passive Disabling Devices –Vehicles equipped with a device that disables the vehicle by making the fuel, ignition or starting system inoperative.
- Recovery Devices – Discount applied for Lo Jack, Tele Trac or similar type device.
- Renewal Credit – A persistency discount will apply for each continuous year you insure your auto with the same carrier.