Life Insurance – Protecting Your Loved Ones Financial Future
Life insurance may be one of the most important purchases you will ever make. Life insurance can help to protect against financial hardship resulting from death. It is an insurance company’s promise to pay your beneficiary for a specific life insurance benefit in the event of a tragedy.
Do I need life insurance?
The majority of life insurance is purchased to protect family members from financial hardship. If your family relies on your income, your death could impose a financial burden upon them. Additionally, if you own a business, you may need life insurance to replace a key employee, or to purchase the interest of a deceased partner. In the event of a tragedy the death benefit from a life insurance policy would typically be used for the following:
- To replace income the family would need to maintain their standard of living after your death.
- To pay off a mortgage loan and other personal and business debts.
- To create a fund for children’s education.
- To pay final expenses, such as funeral costs and taxes.
- To create a family emergency fund or a fund for a family member with special needs.
- In a business, to purchase the stock of a deceased business partner, or help defray the cost of losing a key employee.
- To create an endowment for a favorite institution or charity.
How much life insurance do I need?
Whether you are married, single, young or old, an HWP Insurance professional can help you calculate the proper amount of life insurance you need. We can also explain to you the different types of life insurance policies, along with their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Very importantly, HWP is an independent insurance agency. We can offer affordable life insurance to protect you, your family and your business. We work with only the top life insurance companies in the country to provide insurance that best fits your needs and budget.
How much does life insurance cost?
The cost of life insurance is dependent upon several factors: the age of the applicant, the gender of the applicant, whether the applicant is a smoker or non-smoker, and the general health status of the applicant. The following table gives some examples of the cost of coverage for different scenarios:
Annual Premiums for Preferred, Non smoker *
*Rates are based on a 10 year level term, premiums for other underwriting classes, ages, face amounts and payment modes are available.
For a personalized quotation please do not hesitate to Contact us!