We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
• Information we obtain from consumer-reporting agencies.
We may disclose, as permitted by state law, the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about our current and former customers without your authorization, such as:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as “your name, address, assets, income, and beneficiaries;”
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as “your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history;” and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as credit reports, loss information reports, motor vehicle reports and “payment and transactional history”; but excluding the following items (the “Restricted Credit Information”): creditworthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living.
We may disclose the information that we collect about our current and former customers as described above, as follows:
• Affiliates. We may disclose all information (except the Restricted Credit Information) we collect to our affiliates. Our affiliates include Torrey Pines Insurance Agency and AGIS Insurance Services.
• Parties Connected to Transaction. We may disclose all information (except the Restricted Credit Information) we collect to insurers or other organizations to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to do so to obtain or service insurance products that you have requested (or may request in the future).
• Unaffiliated Third Parties. We will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to any other unaffiliated third parties, except as required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
A right of access and correction exists with respect to all personal information collected by us regarding the person to whom this disclosure is addressed. A statement with respect to the types of disclosures permitted by state law and the procedure for obtaining and correcting information may be obtained upon request.
Getting a competitive quote from Hatter, Williams & Purdy Insurance is simple and quick. Just fill in our online form.
by HWP Insurance
You’ve finally reached your vacation destination, and are arranging for your rental car. The rental car agent is recommending you purchase their insurance coverage – what should you do?
Generally, you should be OK waiving the rental car insurance, if:
• You already have personal auto insurance coverage which inludes comprehensive and collision coverage.
• You are renting the [...]
As manager of Oncology Therapies of Vista and CyberKnife of Southern California at Vista, I have worked closely with Scott Purdy and his staff for over ten years. Scott's firm represents virtually all of our insurance needs including employee medical and dental insurance, business liability, workman's compensation, auto...
Personal/Commercial Lines Sales
Dustin Purdy, son of Scott Purdy, joined the HWP insurance team in February 2010. He transferred from the commercial construction industry where he gained over four years of experience in project management. An alumni of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, he graduated in 2006 with a degree in Construction Management...