What will you be doing for Cinco de Mayo? I know what our staff here at HWP insurance will be doing —
we will be celebrating our employee Lisa Zeluff’s birthday! Lisa has been with Hatter, Williams & Purdy since October of 2013. She started out as a receptionist and has since moved up to being a personal lines customer service representative. Happy Birthday, Lisa and Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!
If you will be having a Cinco de Mayo celebration, and are in need of a tasty recipe for your guests, here is a simple and yummy guacamole recipe you can try.
Fresh Homemade Guacamole
- – 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- – 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- – 2 tablespoons sour cream
- – 1/4 cup salsa, or to taste
- – 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce form canned chilies, or to taste
- – salt and pepper to taste
Mash together cubed avocado, lime juice, sour cream, salsa, and adobo sauce in a bowl until blended. Then just season with salt and pepper, and olé…you’ve got yourself a delicious guacamole!