Most personal auto policies do not cover vehicles used by or titled to your business. If your business uses vehicles for its operations, then you need a Commercial Auto Policy. This coverage provides physical damage for your vehicle as well as liability coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to protect you against third party claims.
Commercial Auto Insurance Coverages to Consider:
- Liability and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Lease Gap Coverage
- Additional Insured as required by contract, agreement or permit
For a review of your business auto exposure Contact HWP Insurance and let us use our expertise to help you tailor a Commercial Auto Policy that fits your needs.