Whether you rely on your property to generate income through business operations or rent from tenants your commercial property is a huge asset. The ability to recover from a loss suffered by a fire, wind, theft, or even vandalism is heavily dependent on your property insurance.
At Hatter, Williams & Purdy, our professionals are dedicated to help you make sure that your property is covered under the most suitable policy, to ensure that you minimize or avoid financial impact when a loss occurs. Allow one of our professionals to review your property exposures and help you tailor a commercial property policy that fits your needs.
Commercial Property Coverages to Consider:
- Building and Business Personal Property (owned, leased or rented)
- Equipment Floater
- Property in your Care, Custody or Control
- Ordinance or Law Coverage to comply with current codes
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- Business Income/Extra Expense/Loss of Rents
- Accounts Receivable and Valuable Papers
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media
- Outdoor Trees, Shrubs, Plants and Lawns