When most people hear MetLife, they think of Snoopy and health insurance. While Snoopy is still prevalent, so are home and auto lines of business with this carrier. MetLife can entertain many lines of personal insurance including auto, home, motorhome, and even condominium insurance.
There are several discounts we can include to help reduce your insurance rates and as of March of 2015, MetLife has implemented additional discounts at three different levels. The different levels of discounted premiums are as follows:
Employer Group Rate
- – Based on place of employment
- – Retirees of qualifying employers are also eligible
- – The employer base rate is 10% less than the retail base rate.
Association Group Rate
- – Based on active membership in a qualifying organization
- – The association base rate is 3.9% less than the retail base rate
- – All other California customers will qualify for this base rate.
Eligibility for the rate must be verified, but to provide examples please see the list of companies and keep in mind there are several more businesses that are eligible if you are employed by them:
- – 24 Hour Fitness employee
- – Bank of America
- – Federal Express Corp
- – Kohl’s
- – National PTA
- – Nordstrom
- – Office Depot
- – Safeway, Inc
- – Sony Electronics
- – Verizon Wireless
There are many more employers to consider so when you call us for a free quote, please be sure to tell us who your employer is so we can confirm if they are on MetLife’s list for the added discount.
- Carlsbad: 760-795-2002
- Temecula: 951-296-6833