Unfortunately, accidents can happen anywhere, anytime and to anyone of us. Are you prepared with Auto Rental Reimbursement coverage if you are involved in an accident? Here is some information to keep in mind to help you determine the importance of this coverage.
- • If you are involved in a car accident and your vehicle needs repairs, how will you get to work, school, appointments or pleasure trips? Repairs can take an average of 2-3 weeks.
- • If your vehicle is stolen and possibly not recovered, what vehicle will you use in the meantime while the whereabouts of your vehicle are unknown?
- • Do you have access to a vehicle while your claim is being handled and finalized?
- • If your vehicle is a total loss, do you have access to a vehicle while you are shopping for a new one?
Benefits of including Auto Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- • Rental Reimbursement Coverage cost is much less than the cost of a rental vehicle
- • Avoid paying out of pocket expense to rent a vehicle
- • Rental reimbursement coverage is an average of up to 30 days while claim is being finalized
- • Having a rental vehicle while claim is disputed in determining at fault driver
- • Coverage can be added anytime to your Auto Insurance policy
Rental reimbursement can save you a great deal of money, time and hassle if a claim occurs and you do not have access to a vehicle to drive during this stressful time. Contact our office if you have any questions or would like to add this coverage to your Auto Insurance policy.