Top reasons to Insure with an Independent Agent vs Direct Writers or Online Insurance Companies!
Your insurance needs are unique, and that’s why it is important to consult with an Independent Insurance Agent . Independent Agents are not tied to a single insurance carrier, so they have the flexibility to customize your Carlsbad auto insurance or San Diego home insurance to meet your specific insurance needs.
Here are some advantages an Independent Insurance Agent offers over direct writers, or online carriers:
- An Independent agent typically has access to several different markets that will get you the right coverage at the best rate.
- An Independent Agent typically has an office and a staff to personally assist you either over the phone or in person.
- With an Independent Agent you usually deal with the same customer service representative and agent who knows your account personally.
- An Independent Agent can help advise you on a claim and assist with the claims process.
- An Independent Agent offers you one-stop shopping for a full range of products—home, rentals, auto, business, life and health, etc.
- An independent agency has a service team that is familiar with your account, even if you change insurance carriers.
Will your direct writer or online insurance company provide you with these types of services? Will they look out for your best interest and offer you the correct plan to purchase? Will you be dealing with a sales and service team that is familiar with your account? Or will you deal with a stranger from a service center in a different part of the country? These are the questions you want to ask yourself before considering purchasing coverage from a direct writer or online insurance company.