HWP team member, Sara Stamper, wanted to share her recipe for a simple and tasty Classic Potato Salad. This is a great dish for picnics, potlucks, or just a dinner at home with the family.
Classic Potato Salad
- 1 cup real or light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups cooked, cubed, peeled potatoes (5 to 6 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (red or white)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; chill.
*Makes 5 cups.
Have you a got a mouthwatering recipe you’d like to share? Post it below or share it on the HWP Insurance Facebook page!