Halloween is just around the corner. It is an exciting time of the year for both children and adults. It is also a good time to remind everyone of the precautions that should be taken during this time. Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
1) Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
2) Never enter a stranger’s home or accept an invitation to come in.
3) It is best if you trick or treat in a well-lit area or street.
4) Stay visible by wearing bright or reflective clothing.
5) Choose a costume or mask that will not obstruct your view.
6) Be careful with lit candles used in decorations.
7) Be sure to check all of your candy. Toss out unwrapped or homemade goodies.
8) Carry a flashlight and cell phone in case of emergency.
9) Be extra cautious when driving as many children & adults are out on the streets.
10) Most important have a fun and safe Halloween.
Keep in mind we are an independent agency that works for you. We can find the best available rates on home, auto, business and health insurance. Please contact our Carlsbad Insurance office at (760)795-2002 or Riverside Insurance office at (951)296-6833.