Valentine’s Day is just about here, and we have got a few tasty surprises up our sleeves. If you have not had time to prepare or are looking for something simple, here are 4 simple yet spectacular dessert recipes to make sure you and your special someone have a sweet day, no matter what! Try one of these quick and easy recipes and give yourself a little extra time to spend with the one you love!
Cooking out? Easy Recipes For Cookout Side Dishes
Recipe from Food.com
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 24 pretzels
- Melt chocolate and shortening.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.
- 2 pounds mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- In a large bowl, gently toss the berries, sugar, and lime juice.
- With an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and cream of coconut until soft. Serve with the berries.
Recipe from Food.com
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream margarine or butter with sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Chill at least 1-1/2 hours.
- Roll on floured board.
- Cut with desired cookie cutters.
- Bake at 400º 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cool and frost with your favorite frosting!
- 1 box white cake mix, with pudding in the mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 ounces red food coloring
- 4 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter evenly into two greased and floured round pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn from pan and let cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese icing.
Do not let the stress of Valentine’s Day drive you crazy. If you are looking for special Valentine’s Day desserts, we hope these recipes will help. They are delicious, simple, and easy to make. Try one out and share some sweets with your sweet!