The Annual Summer Sunset Concert Series in Temecula starts June 4th!
The City of Temecula Community Services Department kicks off the Annual Summer Sunset Concert Series at the Temecula Amphitheater starting June 4th. Come out and enjoy this free concert series every Thursday night through July 30th, and get ready for wonderful music and fun for all ages during the summer season. Doors open at 5 pm and the concerts are from 7 to 9 pm.
There will be some great musical entertainment like Woodie and The Longboards, the Y3K Band, and the ever-popular Stone Soul Band. Then, in July, enjoy the tunes of fantastic tribute bands! Take a look at the tips below to make your Thursdays in Temecula this summer the best they can be!
Concert Tips: the Dos & Don’ts
- *Bring your picnic dinner, blankets, and folding chairs
- *Get there early to allow time to find parking and a good spot in the grass
- *No alcohol allowed
- *You can bring your own non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, or you can purchase drinks and food there
- *No pets allowed, except for service dogs
- *Don’t forget a jacket in case it gets a little cool out
- *You might want to bring bug spray to save you from the mosquito bites
Summer Sunset Concert Series Schedule
Woodie & The Longboards – June 4th
Y3K Band – June 11th
Smokin’ Cobras – June 18th
Stone Soul – June 25th
Escape – The Journey National Tribute Experience – July 2nd
Turn the Page, A Tribute to Bob Seeger – July 9th
Mick Adams – July 23rd
Heart to Heart – July 23rd
Bella Donna – July 30th
Please park at the Community Recreation Center (CRC) located at 30875 Rancho Vista Road in Temecula.
We are so excited to spend our Thursday evenings this summer at these fun Temecula concerts, and we hope to see you out there, too!
For more information about the Annual Summer Sunset Concert Series, please click here.