It’s always a fun and entertaining way to spend your day joining wine tours and with the different Temecula wine tasting tours being offered to red wine enthusiasts, if you’re a fan of the reds, you are sure to have a great time at every stop. Here’s a list of some of the best places to visit for your red wine cravings:
Red Wines in Temecula CA
- This family owned and operated winery prides itself with the unique and sweet taste of their handcrafted wines from the Temecula Valley. You can choose from a wide variety of home-made wines exclusively from this winery. Join their events and get a taste of some family traditional wines. Visit their website today and check out their offers.
See also: 4 Palate-pleasing Temecula Wineries
- Another family-owned winery business that was founded in 1980, this is one of the oldest wineries in Temecula Valley. With promising award-winning collection of wines, you are sure to be amazed at how grand their selections are.
- Not only a place for wine tasting and tours, this Tuscan-like location of Leoness Cellars are ideal for events like weddings with the promise of exceptional wines and great food from their restaurants and shops.
- This winery is not only known for their great-tasting wines, but also has a reputation for a breathtaking view from their Pinnacle Restaurant and complete wedding packages.
Monte de Oro Winery
- A grand view of the 31,000 square foot facility is not the only attraction of this winery and vineyard. They also offer exceptional wine selections to make your weddings truly memorable.
Take time to relax and enjoy life’s pleasures by visiting any of these wonderful locations for your wine tasting tours!